- Registration 报名手续
Please email the Excel spreadsheet to email@example.com
For assistance, please call us at 6269 5269, we will be pleased to answer your queries pertaining to the course.
- Course Funding 资助
Skills Development Fund (SDF)/Skills Redevelopment Programme (SRP) Claim 资助
Please go to https://www.ssg-wsg.gov.sg/individuals/training-grants-incentives.html or call us for more information for Self-Sponsored or Employer-Sponsored Training.
For course start date from 1 Nov 2020, SSG will automatically process SSG funded courses during course enrolment through us.
SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) Claim资助
Learner must be a Singapore Citizen and at least 25 years of age to use your SkillsFuture Credit. Please submit SFC directly at https://www.skillsfuture.gov.sg/credit
- Payment 付款手续
Deposit of at least 30% of the course fee must be paid upon course registration. Deposit received is STRICTLY non-refundable except when funding claim has been successfully reimbursed by SDF/SFC application. For SDF/SFC application, the deposit will be refunded upon THT Academy successfully received the reimbursement of the course fee from the respective government agencies. In the event that the government recovers or does not disburse the SDF and/or SFC funding for whatever reasons, the applicant or the learner is required to pay the full course fees directly to THT Academy. Failure to attend and complete the course within 3 months from the initial course start date will result in the forfeit of monies received.Balance payment if any must be paid within 5 days before the initial course start date. Confirmation of your course enrolment will be upon receiving your full payment.All cheques must be made payable to THT ACADEMY PTE LTD.
- Changes 更改
For a change in learner (for company sponsored only), company name, or course date, a written request with supporting documents must be made to THT Academy. An administrative fee of $25 or 10% of the course fee per learner, whichever is higher, is applicable if informed less than 5 days prior to course start date. Failure to attend and complete the course within 3 months from the initial course start date will result in the forfeit of monies received.
- Withdrawal and Refund Policy 退款
All withdrawal and refund request must be made in writing. All request will be subjected to approval.
Refund of Course Fee – Written notice of withdrawal is received (based on calendar days as follows)
100% – 14 days or more before the initial course start date
50% – Between 13 days to 3 days before the initial course start date
0% (i.e. no refund) – Less than 3 days before the initial course start date, and for all other circumstances (eg. late notice, no show, not able to complete the training)
Registered leaner who does not show up for course with no prior notice will be considered as “Withdrawal without notice” and THT Academy Pte Ltd reserves the right to charge a penalty of 100% of the course fee.
- Administration 行政
1. Learner is reminded to attend class punctually.2. Training provider will submit learner details via SSG Training Provider Gateway and bill NETT fee if learner is eligible for training grant.
Note that all grants are subjected to final approval by SSG.
THT Academy reserves the right to claw back the funded amount from learner (for self-sponsored) / employer (for company sponsored) if he/she did not meet the eligibility criteria, such as:
a) learner failed assessment
b) learner did not met minimum attendance stipulated for a course
c) SSG rejects the training grant application (even after course has ended) due to any reason3. For any practical training, the learners and the learners’ employer warrant and undertake that the learner(s) are in good health and well-rested.
- Personal Data Protection 保护个人资料
THT ACADEMY PTE LTD shall collect, use, disclose, transfer and retain any personal information necessary for learner profile, legislated training results submission to MOM and SSG, provision of timely course updates and purposes incidental thereto. We shall manage all personal information in accordance with the policies and procedures of THT ACADEMY PTE LTD and to keep the information strictly confidential. We shall only use information as is referred to herein in connection with, and not to misuse it, or use it for unlawful purposes. With effect from 1 Sep 2018, all learners of an SSG-approved/SSG-funded course are required to provide their personal email address and mobile number which would be submitted to SSG for the survey purposes of TRAQOM (Training Quality and Outcomes Measurement).
- Cancellation 取消课程
THT ACADEMY PTE LTD reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Course Entry Requirements / Assume Skills and Knowledge Terms
This declaration serves to ensure the entry requirements, the language & numeracy proficiency levels, related working experience for the relevant industry and physical fitness of the learners are met for the respective course.
1. I declare that I have read, understood and ensure that these learners (i.e. these employer-sponsored learners who are listed in the Registration worksheet) meet the entry requirements / assumed skills and knowledge (as specified in the brochure) for the respective course being enrolled.
2. I am aware that the course has physically demanding activities and I understand that this course requires these learners to be physically fit. The learners are required to immediately inform the trainer if they are feeling unwell in the course of the training.
3. I am aware that I need to provide sufficient evidence (if any) to support these learners’ course enrolment and failure to do so may result in this application being rejected.
4. I hereby declare that the particulars given herein are true, accurate and complete without deliberately omitted any relevant fact to the best of my knowledge and belief; the documents submitted (if any) along with this application are genuine.
5. I agree THT Academy Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to discontinue the training sessions of any learners due to his/her poor literacy and/or fitness level which are not meeting the course enrolment requirements, and thus no refund of course fees are allowed.
6. I agree that THT Academy Pte. Ltd. will not be held responsible for any training outcome of the course results of these learners for any reason(s).