InstructorTHTC
TypeOnsite Course
DateMay 10, 2017
Time1 Day (8 Hrs)
Place19 Sungei Kadut Ave, S(729654)
Seat0/0
Price$250 +GST
Book Now

FOR WHOM
For existing Wheel Loader Operator who requires to learn more safety knowledge and maintaining safe driving manners in Wheel Loader Operation.

OVERVIEW
This course looks into the basic principals and serves as a guide to the safety measures and safety procedures of wheel loader operation. It is only intended to complement relevant local/international and manufacturers wheel loader operational requirements that must be strictly adhere to.

OBJECTIVE
By the end of the course, the learners will be equipped with the necessary know-how to reinforce the needs of safety operational practices and habits in the workplace, hence preventing workplace accidents.

THEORY & PRACTICAL
70% of the course content consists of class room lectures & the remaining 30% will be practical lessons which will mainly be focusing on Safe Operational Practices.

  • Know the equipment
  • Perform equipment inspection
  • Follow safe work practices
  • Follow safe operational practices
  • Proper equipment maintenance
  • Risk Assessment
  • Hands-on Practical Session

^ENTRY REQUIREMENTS / *ASSUMED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE

^At least 18 years of age
^Singaporeans, Permanent Residents or Holders of valid employment pass / work permit
*Able to read and write simple English
*Must be physically and mentally fit for the training, without any handicaps

Note :

  • Proof of highest education certificate is recommended
  • Those 70 years and above must produce a medical certificate of physical fitness

SPONSORSHIP
This course is SDF & SFC approved.

For details on SDF (Skills Development Fund) for employers, Singaporeans and SPRs, kindly refer to www.skillsconnect.gov.sg.

For details of SFC (SkillsFuture Credit) for Singaporeans aged 25 and above, kindly refer to www.skillsfuture.sg/credit

Duration: 1 Day (8 Hrs)
Time: 8.30am – 5.30pm
Course Fee: $250 + GST per learner
Venue:

THT Academy Pte Ltd

19 Sungei Kadut Ave, S(729654)

Medium: English

CERTIFICATION
Certificate of Successful Completion will be issued to the learner who attains the competency level of skill and safety knowledge required by THT Academy Pte Ltd.

SAFETY ATTIRES
Learners are required to wear their safety shoes/boots for the practical lessons.

Course Duration
1 Day (8 Hrs)
Time
8.30am – 5.30pm
Venue
THT Academy Pte Ltd 19 Sungei Kadut Ave, S(729654)
Language
English

( download view )