Learners who are involved in lifting operations and required to operate overhead cranes.
Overhead cranes are found in great numbers and in a wide range of applications. If they are not properly operated or maintained it can be extremely dangerous at workplace. Our program includes the practical knowledge and hands-on training. Learners will learn how to operate the machine safely and productively.
By the end of the course, the learners will be equipped with the knowledge and application skills to operate crane safely with basic slinging and rigging.
THEORY & PRACTICAL
- Introduction of the Workplace Safety and Health Act (WSHA Regulations Concerning the Lifting Equipment)
- Risk Assessment includes pre & post operational checks and safe working environment assessment
- Legal Requirement in Lifting Operations
- Roles and responsibilities of a Rigger
- Safety in Slinging and Rigging
- Theory Assessment
- Slinging and Lifting Practical Session
- Individual Practical Assessment
^ENTRY REQUIREMENTS / *ASSUMED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
^At least 18 years of age
^Singaporeans, Permanent Residents or Holders of valid employment pass / work permit
*Preferably completed WSQ Perform Rigger and Signalman Tasks or equivalent
*Have basic knowledge of slinging and rigging methods
*Able to read and write simple English
*Must be physically and mentally fit for the training, without any handicap
- Proof of highest education certificate is recommended
- Those 70 years and above must produce a medical certificate of physical fitness
|Duration:||1 Day (8 Hrs)|
|Time:||8.30am – 5.30pm|
|Course Fee:||$220 + GST per learner|
|Venue:||THT Academy Pte Ltd 19 Sungei Kadut Ave, S(729654)|
Certificate of Success Completion will be issued to the learner who attains the competency level of skill
and safety knowledge required by THT Academy Pte Ltd.
Learners are required to wear their safety shoes/boots for the practical lessons.
1 Day (8 Hrs)
8.30am – 5.30pm
THT Academy Pte Ltd 19 Sungei Kadut Ave, S(729654)